Sunday 14 October 2012

Vodkascendance

Peg No: 1 down
2                    3

Weeeeee!!!

4,5                6?
6, 7, 7, 7...

Time to switch modes
Mode: Preacher

I wanna talk
You must listen, think, but don't care
Don't give a damn but listen, think
Care you mustn't but listen, think you must
Listen, think about everything but about none do care

(Yawn...)
I'm in full conscience

Widen but stick to your views
Change but don't be changed
I'm imperfect, so are you
But more perfect I guess I'm than you
Don't be changed but change
I think you have but I don't think you haven't

I'm in full conscience

I'll be what I be, a damn I won't give
But Change have You to
You have to but Change

I'm in full conscience

Change, listen,think, widen, grow
Widen, Change
Chaden, Winge

    Ch...    Wi...

Peg No:    7     8...

                  Mode Switch: Hilarious
               Laughter Laughter Laughter

Peg No:    9     10 (bottoms-up, nearly raw)

                  Mode Switch: Silencio

                           PEACE....

5 comments:

  1. brilliant poem. must say your sense of sarcasm is awesome. (hope my comment ain't too sarcastic, either)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thanks(?) but it would have been much better if you weren't an anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha!! Really good and funny!
    "Change and widen
    Chaden and winge" I laughed a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Apparently, some people did not :P ;)

    ReplyDelete