Sunday 7 August 2011

F.R.I.E.N.D.S


I feel as if I’m the luckiest chap
Whom you’ll ever find on a wide world map.

‘Coz I have F.R.I.E.N.D.S, I love ‘em a lot
They are my life and I owe ‘em a lot.

My life is at its best when I’m with my mates.
They make me feel as if I’m at heaven’s gates.

They stand by my side, and they’ll always be there.
Be it night or be it day, they just never care.

When sorrows eclipse the happiness in my life
Their hands lift me up from all that strife.

Whenever I falter, their hands support me.
They are ready to share my sorrows, whatever they may be.

They give me a shoulder for me to cry on.
They always inspire me, egging me on.

At times, all it takes, is a punch in the shoulder
From my best friends to make me bolder.

They never fail to punch me when I’m in need.
That punch is an advice, to which I always heed.

They laugh with me, they make me smile.
They try to keep me, happy all the while.

I’m a single child which at times makes me sad,
But my friends are my siblings I’ve never had.

Oh guys… I love y’all so much.
And I always wanna keep in touch.

Happy Friendship day my dear dearest F.R.I.E.N.D.S.
I’ll cherish these friendship till my life ends.


Dedicated to all my dear dearest friends……
 Love you all…

No comments:

Post a Comment