Wednesday 27 April 2011

My Thoughts-When They are Streamlined


I’m Vysakh
And this blog is my poetry. [Or at least, that’s what I would like to call it.]
These are the poems which I felt are worth posting in a blog.
Do read these poems, for they have originated from my heart. Do spend some time in here. After all, the “Close” button is just a click away right?
I’ll never call myself a poet. These are my thoughts, which I have tried to streamline.
My motivation to begin this blog was my friend Anjali, whom I met over Facebook, and with whom I share my birthday. Thank you Anjali, for being my motivator. This blog would not have taken shape without your requests.
I hope you like it and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for the time you have spared.
Do let me know that you’ve visited my blog. Leave at least one criticism.
Again, I hope you like the stupidities I’ve scribbled.

No comments:

Post a Comment